The SpaChina Wellness Summit and the SpaChina Wellness & Spa Awards 2023 will be held from September 13 to 15 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday), 2023 at The Ritz-Carlton, Harbin. It will combine two major events: the SpaChina Wellness Summit and SpaChina Wellness & Spa Awards Ceremony.
This 16th annual SpaChina Wellness Summit will feature spa professionals, spa owners and investors, and spa product and equipment brands. The three-day event provides a unique and effective communication platform for top people relevant to or interested in China’s wellness and spa industry. The 14th SpaChina Wellness & Spa Awards Ceremony will recognize the leaders and innovators
in China’s wellness and spa industry, and help to reward and promote industry quality standards.
The three-day event will involve around six hours of meetings per day and will leave plenty of time in the schedule each day for attendees to relax, take time off and enjoy the natural environment of the city.
- Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, Harbin
- Activities: TBC
- Breakfast: included in the special room rate for SpaChina summit attendees who stay at the summit destination hotel
- Summit: 6 hours average / day (speeches, panels, inspiration, demonstration, case study and workshops)
- Lunch: healthy lunch x 3 days
- Tea break: 2 tea breaks x 3 days
- Cocktail party: 3 cocktail parties
- Gala dinner: 1 gala dinner for SpaChina Wellness & Spa Awards
- Free time: for attendees to check out sponsors booth and network
- Shows: provided by SpaChina
Price: RMB4,800, includes:
- 1 Grand gala dinner
- 3 Cocktail parties
- Lunch on all 3 days
- Tea breaks twice per day
- Other planned activities
|Early Bird (by May 31st)||5% discount||RMB4,560|
Please Click and Download: Spachina Wellness Summit 2023 REGISTRATION FORM
Please fill in and fax or email to Summer Xia or Rita Xu on +86 21 5385 8953,
or email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can call +86 21 5385 8951, extension 823, 805, to request the booking form directly.