The SpaChina Summit and the SpaChina Awards 2017 will be held from September 14 to 16 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), 2017. It will combine two major events: the SpaChina Summit and SpaChina Awards Ceremony.
This 10th annual Spa Industry Summit will feature spa professionals, spa owners and investors, and spa product and spa equipment brands. The three-day event provides a unique and effective communication platform for top people relevant to or interested in China’s spa industry. The 8th Spa Industry Awards ceremony will recognize the leaders and innovators in China’s spa industry, and
help to reward and promote industry quality standards.
The three-day event, scheduled to include a weekend, will involve around six hours of meetings per day and will leave plenty of time in the
schedule each day for attendees to relax, take time off and enjoy the natural
environment of the city.
• Venue: To be confirmed
• Activities: Yoga, Pilates
• Breakfast: included in the special room rate for SpaChina summit attendees
who stay at the summit destination hotel.
• Summit: 6 hours average / day (speeches, panels, inspiration, demostration,
case study and workshops)
• Lunch: healthy cuisine lunch x 3 days (different menu)
• Tea break: 2 tea breaks x 3 days
• Cocktail party: 2 or 3 cocktail parties
• Gala dinner: 1 gala dinner for SpaChina Awards
• Free time: for attendees to check out sponsors booth and network
• Shows: provided by SpaChina
Price: RMB4,600, includes:
• Gala dinner and cocktail networking party
• Lunch on all 3 days
• Tea breaks twice per day
• Other planned activities
Please click and download the application form, and fax it back with full information to ＋86 21 5385 8953 Summer Xia, Rita Xu, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com . To inquire or confirm your application, please call +86 21 5385 8951 ext. 823, 805